twitter
    Find out what I'm doing. Follow Me :)

Justin

The other day I was watching 16:9. They were airing a segment on Justin Hines who is a Canadian musician/singer-song writer. I had never heard of him before the segment aired, but instantly felt a connection to his music. I found out while watching the interview that it was in part because he was featured in one of the Ontario Travel campaigns.

His upbeat and positive approach to life, along with the fact that he grew up listening to 45's radiates throughout his music in a way that is very refreshing. In watching and listening to him perform, you can tell he loves what he does and wouldn't change it. His disability, therefore, is a non-issue.

A few days later, I just happened to be in HMV and came across his second album (Chasing Silver) which dropped this spring (I believe). It was fate. lol I had to have it. Since then I have been listening to it on my way home from work each night and can't seem to get enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment