twitter
    Find out what I'm doing. Follow Me :)

Tadoussac & Back

So, a few weeks ago my parents and I took a trip to Tadoussac, Quebec, which is roughly 3 hours outside of Quebec City. Traveling time was enjoyable, but long!! I think in total it was about 8 hours by train and then another 3 hours by car.

'Was the trip worth it?' Yes!! I would definitely do this trip again later on in the summer season.

The motivation behind this 3 day excursion was to go whale watching at the mouth of the St. Lawrence river. To be honest, though, I think we were a little to early to see many of the whales and the different pods that feed there during the summer months, however, we did manage to see a few Fin, Minky and Beluga whales.

We have friends who did this trip a number of years ago one August. They saw many whales even from shore, (which is why I wouldn't mind going back).

Enjoy this vid. recap. I apologize in advance if the whale parts make you nauseous. The footage is not fantastic, but I was having fun with the camera. My disclaimer is that it was very windy (and therefore v. choppy) out on the water.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoWeeeEe! fantastic whales!! and Fantastico to see H&W too!! hey think you should do a camera spin and say hi too! Looks like a fab road/train/boat trip - ace movie - loads of love xxx

ghost said...

hey thanks. glad u liked it! yeah, i know i was definitely lacking in footage of myself..... next time!! lol

Post a Comment