twitter
    Find out what I'm doing. Follow Me :)

The Grand River Dinner Cruise

Well, this vid. is late in being edited... and uploaded. I can't remember exactly when we did the cruise. (I'm thinking August although it could have easily been July!!)... Anyways...

Whenever it was, I took a day off work during the summer to attend a dinner cruise with mum and dad. Although we all had a great time, I have to confess, I felt a little out of sorts... I was most definitely among the very few that didn't feel the need to colour their hair to hide any greys.

I had a great time, though. The food was good. The music was a great mix of old and newish folk songs. And the captain of our boat kept us entertained with his running narrative of Grand River stories. (One that comes to mind is of one little boy who accidentally tried to drawn his father's brand new sports car in the river.)


grand river dinner cruise from dontpanic on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment