twitter
    Find out what I'm doing. Follow Me :)

More bus stories...

On a wet and rainy day, I thought I had left in time to catch my bus. I was wrong... maybe.

I was walking down the street, (admittedly, talking on my phone), when suddenly the bus went by. Either it was early or I was late. (I still don't know which.) However, it just so happens that my parents don't live too far away, so I detoured and asked if either of them would give me a ride to work (or to at least help me catch up to the bus I missed). My mother begrudgingly agreed. We started on our way when suddenly she saw a bus in the distance. Seeing that the bus was about to stop, I got out of the car and waved her on. Half a second later, I discovered that this particular bus was "not in service".

The driver, however, looked at me and realized that I was stranded and then graciously asked where I was going and if he could give me a lift, so I got on board. He asked if I was going to work (which I was) and if I was going to be late (which I might have been if he hadn't decided to stop for me). Eventually, we caught up to the right bus and I jumped on board as if nothing had gone wrong this morning. I made it to work with time to spare, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out this supposed "time warp". I'm really not sure how I made it to work on time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment