twitter
    Find out what I'm doing. Follow Me :)

Name dropping? Yeah, thats right!




I was thinking about this the other day. There really aren't many people who I idealize and go gaga for, but if I ever got the opportunity I would have to say that I would want to meet Gillian Anderson of The X-Files and a slew of other TV and film. Her drive and determination to do whats right whether that be on film, stage or with any of her various other charity works is very appealing to me. Most notably, she is involved with various organizations in Africa as well as the Neurofibromatosis organization.

Here is a list of people I have met:
Brent Butt (comedian/Corner Gass) - Came into the store.
Chris Bosh (Toronto Raptors) - Came into the store.
Kevin Laliberté (Spanish Guitarist) - dedicated a song to me on my birthday
Amanda Martinez (Jazz Vocalist) - brief encounter in the washroom at The Gate... no, I am not a stalker!!
Elizabeth Sheppard (Jazz Vocalist) - collected two autographs on two cd's (different occasions)
George Stroumboulopoulos (Much Music/The Hour) - said he thought he knew me from somewhere when I attended a taping... maybe in a past life?
Ron MacLean (Hockey Night In Canada) - toured the CBC building in High School and got an autograph before a tapingt.

Who have you met? Who would you like to meet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment